Sycamore Street has a new shop, Tossed and Found Consignment Boutique, that is teeming with second-hand finds. Clothing, shoes, children's toys, home décor items, handbags and jewelry are popular attractions. Larger items, like shelving and furniture, also are available.
There are so many items to look through that we wanted to highlight our favorite finds. But things move quickly, so there's no guarantee any of the items here will still be available.
Here are 5 finds that caught my eye during a stroll through the shop:
- Lynn Snow Art Prints. Snow is a regular participant in the Wyandotte Street Art Fair and her prints are colorful and reasonably priced. All prints are signed by the artist. Large prints $70. Small prints $42.
- Easter Décor. From an egg garland and ceramic eggs to wooden bunnies and themed flower vases, these Easter décor items are sure to add a punch to your home holiday design. Items range from $2-$15.
- Chairs and an Ottoman. The pair of Victorian-style chairs with matching ottoman are elegantly covered in a pinkish rose pattern and would blend nicely into a variety of home styles and décor choices. $250 for the three-piece set. Can be sold separately.
- Coach Handbags. The shop has a large stock of authentic Coach purses including standard brown and black leather and patterned. Purses range from $40-$120.
- Silpada Designer Jewelry Set. The delicate necklace and earring set comes in pink and would compliment any outfit for an elegant occasion. The jewelry would also make a thoughtful gift. $45 for the set.