The Oakwood Healthcare System is opening an urgent care facility in Wyandotte on Monday.
Oakwood After Hours • Urgent Care, 211 Eureka, will be open from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.
“The opening of this urgent care center is another step toward achieving our mission of providing excellence in care, healing and health to the communities we serve,” said Dr. Robert Sharon, chief medical officer of OPi, the physician group practice integrated within the Oakwood Healthcare System. “We are happy to further serve the Downriver community by offering extended office hours.”
The facility will provide treatment for minor injuries and non life-threatening illnesses. Appointments aren't needed and most insurance plans are accepted. Cash payment is expected at the time of service.
“This new office offers many important services, including treatment for sprains, fractures, colds, flu, allergic reactions and more,” said Dr. Hussein Saad, an urgent care physician. “It’s really about providing care that is convenient.”
Available treatments include:
• Colds, flu, and other viral illness
• Bronchitis, pneumonia
• Asthma attacks
• Ear, nose and throat infections
• Bladder infections
• Superficial eye infections
• Rashes, poison ivy, and allergic reactions
• Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and dehydration
• Allergic reactions
• Minor gynecological problems
• Flu vaccines
• Fractures, sprains, & strains
• Wound repair and abscess incision & drainage
• Abrasions, splinters
• Laceration repairs
• Simple fracture care (including finger tuft fractures, radius buckle fractures, ankle avulsion fractures and others)
• Thrombosed hemorrhoid excision
• Joint aspirations
• Ganglion cyst aspirations and injections
For more information, call 734-283-4797.
Sign Unveiled at Wyandotte's First Oakwood Facility
Wyandotte Physicians Join Oakwood Network
Oakwood Medical Center–Wyandotte