We're on a quest to rate the best of the best in Dearborn and Downriver.
This week, we're talking about the best-family friendly restaurant.
Vote for your favorite place to celebrate in the poll below by 9 a.m. Friday, tell what it is about your favorite spot you like best and leave a review on our site.
We'll post a story later that day declaring the winner.
Click through to the profile pages of these local places and leave your review (reviews will also count toward votes in the poll):
- Chuck E. Cheese’s, 24399 Michigan Ave Dearborn.
- Leon’s Family Dining, 23830 Michigan Ave Dearborn.
- Polonus, 1744 Biddle Ave Wyandotte
- Big Boy, 3366 Biddle Ave Wyandotte
- George’s Family Restaurant, 1721 West Rd Trenton
- Mom’s Family Restaurant, 2691 Fort St Trenton
Visit Patch Places to find all kinds of places to go around town. Do you own or manage one of these businesses?
Because this poll is not scientific, it is not the sole consideration in choosing a winner. The winner will be determined by the Patch editor, based on poll results and reviews on Patch Places. Please vote only once per survey, per Patch.