Are you staying in town this weekend? Here's everything you might need to know about what's open and when:
Run out of appetizers for your New Year’s Eve party? Need more beverages for your Rose Bowl game party? Don't fear, here's what will be open this weekend:
- : Saturday 6 a.m.-11 p.m., Sunday 6 a.m.-midnight, Monday 6 a.m.-midnight
- : Saturday 8 a.m.-8 p.m., Sunday 8 a.m.-6 p.m., Monday 8 a.m-8 p.m.
- : Saturday 8 a.m.-6 p.m., Sunday 10 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday 8 a.m-9 p.m.
- : Saturday 8:30 a.m-8:30 p.m., Sunday 10 a.m.-7 p.m., Monday 8:30 a.m.-8:30 p.m
- : Open 24 hours
- : Saturday 7 a.m.-10 p.m., Sunday 8 a.m.-10 p.m., Monday 7 a.m-10 p.m.
- : Saturday 9 a.m., Sunday closed, Monday 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
- : Saturday 8 a.m.-6 p.m., Sunday 9 a.m.-6 p.m., Monday 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
offices will be closed Monday, reopening at 8 a.m. Tuesday. For any problems, contact the at 248-246-3500. The can be reached at 248-246-3800, but for an emergency, dial 911.
The will be open Saturday 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m., but closed Monday for the holiday (no delivery, too). The post office will resume normal business hours Tuesday, 8:00 a.m.-7 p.m.
The will be closed through Monday. The library will reopen Tuesday at 10 a.m.
The is closed Saturday and Sunday this weekend.
Looking for recreational opportunities? Here's what is open:
- , Sat. 7 a.m. – 6 p.m., Sun. 7 a.m. – noon, Mon. 5 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- , Sat. and Sun. 8 a.m. – 1 p.m., Mon. 5 a.m. - midnight