Many people find the Wyandotte Street Art Fair as a fun place to visit during mid-July.
And now, the Michigan Festivals & Events Association has agreed, honoring the festival with eight MichiganFun Awards.
The awards are meant to acknowledge the skill, creativity and resourcefulness of the marketing efforts surrounding community events.
The Wyandotte Street Art Fair won:
- Best Partnership (first place)
- Printed Promotional Material – Multipage (first place)
- Print Ad (first place — tied with Cheeseburgers in Caseville/Caseville Area Chamber of Commerce)
- Website (first place — tied with Cheeseburgers in Caseville/Caseville Area Chamber of Commerce)
- Event Photograph Collage (second place)
- Promotional Poster (second place)
- T-Shirt Design (second place)
- Event Photograph (third place)