This family-owned business prides itself on being the largest independent liquor retailer in Michigan. The bright, well-stocked and organized establishment is staffed by friendly, knowledgeable salespeople. Customers can order any type of liquor available in the state if not already carried in the store.
An impressive wine room is the setting for several tastings each spring and fall. In addition, customers can sign up for the store's beer club and have e-mails delivered every Thursday featuring the next week's beer of the week. The store also can assist with party planning for small and large events.
- Fax: 734-282-0722
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 8am - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 8am - 10pm; Sun, noon - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: 1981
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Beer, wine, liquor, malt beverages, drink mixers, soft drinks, snacks and more
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Small-town feel in a big city area.
- Tastings: Yes
- Ice: Yes
- Kegs: Yes
- Beer Types: Cask, Craft, Domestic, Imported, Microbrew
- Services (party and event services): Beverages and Bartending, Party Rentals