A staple in downtown Wyandotte since 1973, Mac's Market and Deli offers a large selection of domestic, imported and craft beers in addition to a wide range of wines and liquor. Mac's offers a full line of Boars Head deli meats and customers are welcome to choose from their prepared sandwiches. The longtime party store also offers convenience and grocery items such as snacks and candy, keg beer, cigars and accept special orders upon request.
Proprietor and resident John Jarjosa has been at Macs for 10 years and says he and his staff have helped create a following of loyal customers. Jarjosa has also developed a relationship with the community through the Wyandotte Alumni Football Association.
- Fax: 734-281-3421
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 11pm; Fri - Sat, 9am - midnight; Sun, 10am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp in front of building
- Founding Date: 1973
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Beer, wine, liquor, grocery and convenience items; deli meats and sandwiches; keg beer; cigars.
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Tastings: No
- Ice: Yes
- Kegs: Yes
- Beer Types: Craft, Domestic, Imported, Microbrew